- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 1kg Beef Mince
- 2 Onions (diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp dried Chilli flakes (optional)
- 400-500g fresh Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Paleo Chutney
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauces
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 5 tsp ground Cumin
- 3 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 1 capsicum (diced)
1. Heat oil in saucepan and cook mince till lightly browned. Add onions, garlic, and chilli to saucepan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Add all other ingredients, and stir.
3. Bring to boil, and reduce heat to simmer for 45 minutes with lid on.
4. Remove lid, and simmer for a further 10 to 15 minutes to reduce mixture.
5. Prepare sides whilst Chilli Con Carne is reducing. This might include Cauliflower Mash, Cauliflower Rice, steamed Vegetables, Guacamole, fresh Mexican style salad, or Sweet Potato Mash.