This is definitely one of my Sunday afternoon cook up recipes.
- Heat Coconut in large saucepan
- Add Onion, Celery, and Carrot and fry for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally
- Add the Beef Mince and Garlic, and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Ensure the Mince is stirred whilst cooking.
- Add the Tomato Paste, Thyme, Sage, Rosemary, Beef Stock, Red wine (optional), Salt and Pepper. Stir through.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, sweet potato, or pumpkin mash.