This curry is a bit different to my normal curries as there is absolutely no Chilli but it is so tasty. This one is pretty easy
- 1 Large Onion, quartered
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Slice of Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground Cardamon
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 500g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 400g of fresh diced Tomato (or canned tomato)
1. Place onion, garlic and giner in food processor and blend to a paste. Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Fry oinion past for 10 minutes (stiring continuously)
2. Stir in cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Fry chicken in mixture and coat with spices. Fry untill chicken has browned (5 minutes).
4. reduce heat to low and add tomatoes. Cook for 1 to 2 hours stiring occasionally
5. Serve with Cauliflower rice. I also added some Turmeric to the 'rice' for some added flavor.