This recipe has some great flavours and pretty simple to put together.
- 2 pieces salmon –skin on
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seed
- Small handful of fresh Basil
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 1 tsp. ground Cumin
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse salmon under water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Combine Sesame Seed, Basil, Garlic, Cumin, Coconut Oil, Salt and Pepper in small bowl.
- Coat Salmon with marinade and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or more.
- Pre-heat oven at 200°C.
- Line baking tray with paper, and prepare Salmon in tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with Vegetables, fresh salad, or side of choice.