This is a super tasty recipe. I'm sure everyone will enjoy this one.
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground chilli (optional)
- 2 x salmon filliets (skin on)
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Place macadamia in food processor and pulse to a crumb consisitency.
2. Place macadamia, sesame seeds, coriander, cumin, pepper into a medium pan. Fry for about 5 minutes or untill the macadamias and sesame seeds start to brown.
3. Place dukkah mixture into a shallow bowl.
4. Rinse and dry salmon with paper towel
5 Coat Salmon in olive oil, then coat with dukkah mixture.
6. Wipe pan and and heat to medium-high heat. Place salmon (skin side down) for approximately 3 to 4 minutes (the salmon should start to turn opaque 1/4 up the side). Turn salmon and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes
7. Serve with your choice of side. This could be roast vegetables, steamed vegetables, or salad.