I always have beef mince in my fridge or freezer. Here is a bit of a curry that tastes great. This mince is very tasty and versatile. Enjoy!
This curry is full of flavor without any heat whatsoever. Don't be worried about the long list of spices in this recipe. The idea of stocking a pantry with spices and herbs can seem a be daunting but the key is to add some to your pantry on your weekly shop. It doesn't take long to get enough to make a few hearty meals.
This curry is a bit different to my normal curries as there is absolutely no Chilli but it is so tasty. This one is pretty easy
1. Place onion, garlic and giner in food processor and blend to a paste. Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Fry oinion past for 10 minutes (stiring continuously)
2. Stir in cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Fry chicken in mixture and coat with spices. Fry untill chicken has browned (5 minutes).
4. reduce heat to low and add tomatoes. Cook for 1 to 2 hours stiring occasionally
5. Serve with Cauliflower rice. I also added some Turmeric to the 'rice' for some added flavor.
Founder of Nic's Paleo Treats. Paleo foodie looking to spread the word about lifestyle, exercise and diet.