1/2 Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp finely chopped Ginger
1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tsp toasted Sesame
500g chicken thighs, drumsticks, or breasts (or mix)
1. Place all ingredients except chicken in glass baking dish. Whisk to combine
2. Place chicken in dish and turn over to cover in marinade
3. Cover and refrigerate for over 12 hours (up to 24 hours). Making sure that chicken is turned at least once.
4. Remove chicken and let sit for approximately 30 minutes. Heat oven to 240 degrees Celsius
5. Make sure that skin is up and place in oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes
6. Serve with Salad, or vegies.