I always have beef mince in my fridge or freezer. Here is a bit of a curry that tastes great. This mince is very tasty and versatile. Enjoy!
There are many benefits of salmon. It is high in Omega-3, vitamin D and protein. Salmon should be included in everyone's weekly diet.
This is a super tasty recipe. I'm sure everyone will enjoy this one.
1. Place macadamia in food processor and pulse to a crumb consisitency.
2. Place macadamia, sesame seeds, coriander, cumin, pepper into a medium pan. Fry for about 5 minutes or untill the macadamias and sesame seeds start to brown.
3. Place dukkah mixture into a shallow bowl.
4. Rinse and dry salmon with paper towel
5 Coat Salmon in olive oil, then coat with dukkah mixture.
6. Wipe pan and and heat to medium-high heat. Place salmon (skin side down) for approximately 3 to 4 minutes (the salmon should start to turn opaque 1/4 up the side). Turn salmon and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes
7. Serve with your choice of side. This could be roast vegetables, steamed vegetables, or salad.
Founder of Nic's Paleo Treats. Paleo foodie looking to spread the word about lifestyle, exercise and diet.