For those that still like to enjoy a quick and easy breakfast. Paleo Granola can be served with Coconut milk, nut milk such as Almond Milk, or coconut yoghurt and topped with some fresh berries or fruit. The combinations are endless. I like to sprinkle some on my eggs that I have for breakfast.
1 cup Almonds
1 cup Cashews
1/2 cup Dates (chopped)
1/2 cup Pepitas
1/2 cup Almond meal
1 cup Dessicated Coconut
1 tbsp Chai Seeds
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Maple Syrup
Pinch of Salt
1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of Cacao Nibs
1/2 cup of dried Apricot (chopped)
Could also substitute in some other nuts
or many other combinations
1. Preheat oven to 140 - 150 degrees Celsius
2. Place Almonds and Cashews in food processor and pulse a couple of times. This usually takes 3-4 pulses and the nuts are mostly broken.
3. Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl
4. Spread Granola out on a shallow tray
5. Bake for approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Turn every 10 to 15 minutes
6. Allow to cool and store in air tight container in Fridge. If kept in the fridge it should last a couple of months.